The statistical programmer / biostatistician is responsible for the analysis of medical research projects conducted by the George Institute in Australia and globally. The above position is based in India and the applicant should be willing to be based either in Hyderabad/New Delhi.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Provide statistical expertise to the research staff based in India
• Prepare derived datasets for the analysis using SAS
• Program and validate statistical analyses in SAS
• Prepare and deliver reports for interim and final analyses
• Assist with the creation of statistical analysis plans
• Work in collaboration with research fellows and clinical data managers
• Comply with all institute standards and regulatory requirements for the programming, analysis and reporting of research projects (e.g. FDA, EMEA, TGA etc)
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Graduate in Statistics
• Minimum 5-year experience in statistical programming for medical research
• Excellent working knowledge of SAS software
• Understanding of data management principles for clinical trials and medical research
• Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for clinical trials and medical research
• Strong focus on quality and timely delivery of work.
• Well organized with good time management skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with high level of proficiency in English
• Ability to work in small teams with a wide range of varying stakeholders
• Ability to see the big picture, whilst still maintaining a focus on detail and implementation
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organizational priorities.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume with a detailed covering letter addressing ‘how you will meet the specific roles and responsibilities, as described above’. Please send your application to email@example.com by 01st May 2016.
George Institute is an equal opportunity employer
Closing Date: 01st May 2016
Type of career: Jobs
City: Hyderabad or New Delhi
Application close date: 01/05/2016