Digital Communications Officer
JOB TITLE : Digital Communications Officer
REPORTING TO Communications Manager (India)
Digital Engagement Manager (Global)
FULLTIME EQUIVALENT:1 FTE
About The George Institute
The George Institute for Global Health is an internationally recognised not-for-profit health research organisation, undertaking high-impact research across a broad landscape. Affiliated with several leading universities in Australia, Asia and the UK, the Institute is a global leader in research and policy on the prevention and treatment of common chronic and critical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, stroke, injuries etc.
The George Institute has offices in India, Australia, China and the UK at which about 450 staff are employed. Research is currently conducted at around 400 collaborating centres in approximately 50 countries worldwide.
Context and Role
With world class medical research geared towards helping people overcome non-communicable disease, The George has a terrific story to tell . This role will help tell The George’s global research story to the media, key stakeholders, decision makers, and to the public, helping to drive impact and improved healthcare for people in India.
This role will have three main areas of focus:
- Management of the George Institute India website http://www.georgeinstitute.org.in in line with the global strategy and approach.
- Developing and overseeing TGI India’s social media presence in line with the global strategy and approach.
- Providing digital communications support to researchers and teams
How to apply:
The application should include:
1. CV with full contact details
2. Detailed cover letter addressing the specific roles and responsibilities and experience requirements, as described above
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2016.
Type of career: Postgraduate opportunities
City: NEW DELHI
Application close date: 31/10/2016