Context and Role
The George Institute for Global Health, India, is performing clinical trials to improve India's treatment and care for health priorities. The Research Assistant will be responsible for helping the implementation of clinical trial-related activities at various study sites. She/he will lead the team engagement with all stakeholders.
This role reports to: Senior Research Fellow Operations Lead, CORE India
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Train and orient the site staff on the study design, processes, and the data entry interface.
- Support the site staff in preparation and submission of institutional ethics committee applications.
- Update study trackers and maintain trial related documents.
- Assist with the tracking and management of clinical data flow and queries.
- Assist in the planning and forecasting for budgets and site recruitment in compliance to the clinical trial agreements.
- Track invoices and authorised clinical trial payments to investigational sites, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in writing reports and research articles.
- Assist with any additional activities relevant to the project, as delegated by the Principal Investigator of the project.
Education, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Qualification: Minimum master’s degree in health sciences (public health, epidemiology, clinical research, biostatistics, or other health sciences subject).
- Intermediate level (2-3 years) of experience in coordinating/managing clinical and/or public health studies.
- ICH-Good Clinical Practices certification and training in clinical trials management
- Relevant experience of working with the patient’s data and handling of medical documents.
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong focus on quality and timely delivery of work.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Excellent eye for detail and efficient management of work deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, planning, negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment related to clinical trials in India.
- Understanding of Electronic Data Capture (EDC).
Job Status: Active
Location: New Delhi
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume with full contact details, clearly mentioning the job title Research Assistant in the subject line to email@example.com by 15 Aug 2021.
Our big and bold mission to improve the health of millions of people worldwide needs a diverse and innovative team to deliver it. So we foster a dynamic, inclusive and flexible workplace where each individual can bring their best selves to work.
Everyone is encouraged to apply, including people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability, people of all gender identities and sexual orientations, and mature-aged adults.
Applications Close: 15/08/2021
Type of career: Jobs
City: New Delhi
Application close date: 15/08/2021