Research Fellow (Cardiovascular)
Context and Role
The Research Fellow will work for the Research and Development division within the George Institute, India, mainly focusing on research studies of cardiovascular conditions.
The Research Fellow will support the Program Head in designing, analyzing and reporting research studies.
This role reports to: Senior Research Fellow
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and conduct of human research studies, specifically, mixed-methods studies and clinical trials.
- Develop study protocol and related documents (e.g. participant information sheet and consent forms, data collection forms, manuals of study procedures etc.).
- Submit study documents for the review of Ethics Committee and Health Ministry Screening Committee.
- Develop and conduct surveys of stakeholders.
- Arrange/conduct interviews and focus group discussions with stakeholders.
- Monitor the conduct of study at study sites.
- Train teams on study related activities.
- Contribute to and supervise data collection and data management.
- Travel for data collection and monitoring of the study team, sites, and attend collaborator meetings.
- Undertake/contribute to quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Manage study budget.
- Organize meetings with the study team, collaborators and sponsor.
- Develop high quliaty reports including data Figures and Tables.
- Develop/contribute to manuscripts for publication.
- Contribute to writing funding grant applications.
- Participate in education and training activities of the team and the organization.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Qualifications: Degree in health sciences (e.g. Public Health, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing etc.).
- Experience: 4 years in managing projects, and specific work tasks related to mixed-methods studies and clinical trials.
- Excellent soft skills (communication, writing, team-player, adaptable)
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Job Status: Active
Interested candidates should send their resume with full contact details, current and expected CTC/salary. Clearly mentioning the job title Research Fellow ( Cardiovascular) in the subject line to email@example.com by the 12th July 2021
Our big and bold mission to improve the health of millions of people worldwide needs a diverse and innovative team to deliver it. So we foster a dynamic, inclusive and flexible workplace where each individual can bring their best selves to work.
Everyone is encouraged to apply, including people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability
Applications Close: 12/07/2021
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 12/07/2021